Festival Entry, Wristbands & Festival Age Policy
Upon entering the festival site all visitors will be required to wear a festival wristband to identify them for the duration of their time at the event.
Children under the age of 5 will be allowed free entry on a strictly one to one basis if accompanied by a full paying responsible adult.
If you child looks older than 5 yrs of age, please ensure you bring proof of age to the event with you to prove your child is entitled to free entry (admission will be chargeable if no proof is available)
All children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a responsible adult over the age of 18 years on an identical one to one basis as the ‘under 5’ entry criteria. All persons under the age of 18 will be issued with a ‘Under 18’ wristband which will prohibit them from purchasing or consuming alcohol on the festival site.
If you are the ‘responsible adult’ you must be able to prove you are over 21 otherwise you will both be refused entry to the site.
Anyone found on site during the festival without a wristband will be escorted to the entrance where checks will be made on their age and entry validity. If you are unable to prove you are over 18, you will be issued with an ‘Under 18’ wristband and if you are unable to prove you have entered the festival with a ticket you will be removed from the site.
You will be subject to bag and personal searches. If you refuse to be searched you will be refused entry to the event. If you are carrying items that are prohibited, there will be ‘Amnesty Bins’ located outside the venue for you to discard these items.
There is a strict no re-entry policy after 9.00pm once your Friday 10th Aug only e-ticket/ticket has been redeemed. If you would like the option of re-entry, then please purchase a Weekend ticket, where you will be able to come and go throughout the festival weekend, although any one leaving after 9.00pm any of the nights, will need their hand stamped before they leave – Failure to do so will result in you being unable to re-enter the festival site. VIP ticket holders will be able to come and go as they please throughout the opening hours of the festival.
Please be advised that we are happy to welcome disabled festival goers and their carers to the festival. We will have a dedicated Disabled Parking area as well as viewing area with disabled toilets close by. If you would like to attend, please purchase a full price ticket for yourself and on the day can we ask that you bring along proof of DLA and we will be happy to allow your carer in for free.
No alcohol will be allowed during entry to the event. If during entry you are found to be in possession of alcohol you will be asked to either place them into the ‘Amnesty Bins’ provided or returned to your vehicle.
We are operating the ‘Challenge 25’ policy – If you are lucky enough to look under 25 you will be asked to prove that you are aged 18 or over when you buy alcohol. This will be in the form of a valid photo ID (Driving License or Passport). If you are unable to produce this information you will be issued with a ‘Under 18’ wristband which will prevent you from purchasing or consuming alcohol on the festival site. If you are under 18 you are committing an offence if you attempt to buy alcohol.
We offer a strict anti-drug policy and drugs will not be allowed in the venue. We have ‘Amnesty Bins’ at the entrance to the site where you are able to place your drugs before you attempt to enter. If you are found to have any drugs on you, they will be confiscated, your personal details noted and you will be refused entry to the festival. If you are found to have drugs on you that exceed normal personal use, they will be confiscated, your personal details taken and the Police will be informed.
Festival Terms & Conditions
- The right of admission is reserved.
- REFUNDS: Tickets are purchased on a strictly no refund/no exchange policy.
- Please ensure if bringing a child under 5yrs of age you bring proof of their age if they look older.
- Management reserve the right to alter or in the event of adverse weather conditions to curtail or cancel the performance. There will be no refunds in the event of cancellation or shortening of the event due to the above.
- Children under the age of 16yrs must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
- Management reserve the right to add, withdraw or substitute artists, and to vary the advertised programme if necessary.
- Glass is not permitted in the venue. No alcohol will be allowed into the event and no alcohol will be allowed to be taken from the event.
- Please refrain from bringing food into the venue (unless it is a dietary necessity).
- If you appear under the influence of drugs or alcohol upon arrival you will be refused entry.
- Those who are, or appear to be, under the age of 18 will not be served alcohol or allowed to consume alcohol.
- Strictly no fireworks, laser pens, lanterns or other items deemed dangerous will be allowed.
- Under 18’s will be issued with a different colour wristband and all wristbands will only be applied to the person to whom the ticket relates.
- Hazy Days Festival will not be held responsible for any loss or damage to personal belongings.
- By entering the venue you give your consent to being photographed or filmed as a member of our audience. This media may be used for promotional activity.
- Please do not bring tents, camping equipment, gazebos, cooking equipment or any other related items. We advise against bringing pushchairs.
- If you wish to bring a chair, please only bring a small camping chair – please be advised that there will only be certain areas of the site were you will be able to sit. This will be strictly enforced.
- The festival site has a no-smoking policy – there will be a smokers area in place – please use it.
- Please refer to our full Terms & Conditions by visiting the following http://www.hazydaysfestival.com/facility/admission/ or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a hard copy
WARNING: EXCESSIVE EXPOSURE TO LOUD MUSIC MAY CAUSE HEARING LOSS
PLEASE BE AWARE THERE MAY BE OFFENSIVE LANGUAGE DURING THE FESTIVAL