Do’s & Don’ts
• Take advantage of breaks between the acts to get something to eat and drink;
• If you wish to bring a chair, please only bring a small camping chair – please be advised that there will only be certain areas of the site were you will be able to sit. This will be strictly enforced.
• Bring ID with you if you wish to purchase alcohol during the concert as you may be requested to show it;
• Put all rubbish in bins provided;
• Use the designated smoking area outside the Tropicana – it will be signposted;
• Make sure you are wearing sun protection;
• Please ensure your personal belongings are carried safely and securely;
• Bring suitable clothing for the weather that’s forecast;
• Locate the ‘Meeting Point’ as you arrive in case you get split up from friends/family.
• Please don’t bring any bottles with you – whether full of water or alcohol, as they won’t be allowed inside the Tropicana. There will be drinking water available inside;
• No food items unless you can prove you have a dietary requirement, which necessitates you bringing food into the venue;
• Tops of cans, plastic bottles, flasks etc will be removed on purchase. Containers for liquids with tops on are not allowed into the concert arena;
• Anyone crowd surfing/moshing aggressively will be removed from the Tropicana;
• No glass items will be allowed into the venue – this includes perfume bottles etc;
• The use of flares, fireworks, sky lanterns, laser pens and any other items of a similar nature are forbidden;
• Due to safety considerations Tables, picnic baskets, gazebos and tents are also not allowed;
• The throwing of objects or any behaviour that may detract from the enjoyment of the festival is prohibited.