Festival Entry, Wristbands & Festival Age Policy
Upon entering the festival site all visitors will be required to wear a festival wristband to identify them for the duration of their time at the event.
Children under the age of 12 will be allowed free entry on a strictly one to one basis if accompanied by a full paying responsible adult. They will need to be pre-registered when tickets are purchased online by completing the question on the order form. If you do not add that a child is attending with each responsible adult, you and the child will be refused entry. THERE ARE LIMITED CHILD PLACES AVAILABLE. If, when purchasing your tickets, you are not given the option to add your child to the ticket purchase, we have reached the limit of child spaces. We will also announce this on the website. We will email confirmations within 48 hours of guests who are bringing children and have indicated they will be, by following the instructions above.
If you child looks older than 12 yrs of age, please ensure you bring proof to the event with you to prove your child is entitled to free entry (admission will be refused otherwise)
All children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a responsible adult over the age of 18 years on an identical one to one basis as the ‘under 12’ entry criteria. All persons under the age of 18 will be issued with a ‘Under 18’ wristband which will prohibit them from purchasing or consuming alcohol on the festival site.
If you are the ‘responsible adult’ you must be able to prove you are over 18 otherwise you will both be refused entry to the site.
Anyone found on site during the festival without a wristband will be escorted to the entrance where checks will be made on their age and entry validity. If you are unable to prove you are over 18, you will be issued with an ‘Under 18’ wristband and if you are unable to prove you have entered the festival with a ticket you will be removed from the site.
You will be subject to bag and personal searches. If you refuse to be searched you will be refused entry to the event. If you are carrying items that are prohibited, there will be ‘Amnesty Bins’ located outside the venue for you to discard these items.
There is a strict no re-entry policy once your Friday or Saturday only e-ticket/ticket has been redeemed. If you would like the option of re-entry, then please purchase a Weekend ticket, where you will be able to come and go up until 9.00pm on Saturday night, after which there will only be re-entry available toholders. Please ensure you are on-site before this time as admission will not be allowed after this time.
No alcohol will be allowed during entry to the event. If during entry you are found to be in possession of alcohol you will be asked to either place them into the ‘Amnesty Bins’ provided or returned to your vehicle.
We are operating the ‘Challenge 25’ policy – If you are lucky enough to look under 25 you will be asked to prove that you are aged 18 or over when you buy alcohol. This will be in the form of a valid photo ID (Driving License or Passport). If you are unable to produce this information you will be issued with a ‘Under 18’ wristband which will prevent you from purchasing or consuming alcohol on the festival site. If you are under 18 you are committing an offence if you attempt to buy alcohol.
We offer a strict anti-drug policy and drugs will not be allowed in the venue. We have ‘Amnesty Bins’ at the entrance to the site where you are able to place your drugs before you attempt to enter. If you are found to have any drugs on you, they will be confiscated, your personal details noted and you will be refused entry to the festival. If you are found to have drugs on you that exceed normal personal use, they will be confiscated, your personal details taken and the Police will be informed.
Festival Terms & Conditions
- The right of admission is reserved.
- REFUNDS: Tickets are purchased on a strictly no refund/no exchange policy.
- Please ensure if bringing a child under 12yrs of age this is added to your ticket when at the checkout and proof is brought with you if your child looks older than 12 yrs old. Visit here for more information: http://www.hazydaysfestival.com/facility/admission
- Management reserve the right to alter or in the event of adverse weather conditions to curtail or cancel the performance. There will be no refunds in the event of cancellation or shortening of the event due to the above.
- Children under the age of 16yrs must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
- Management reserve the right to add, withdraw or substitute artists, and to vary the advertised programme if necessary.
- Glass is not permitted in the venue. No alcohol will be allowed into the event and no alcohol will be allowed to be taken from the event.
- Please refrain from bringing food into the venue (unless it is a dietary necessity).
- If you appear under the influence of drugs or alcohol upon arrival you will be refused entry.
- Those who are, or appear to be, under the age of 18 will not be served alcohol or allowed to consume alcohol.
- Strictly no fireworks, laser pens, lanterns or other items deemed dangerous will be allowed.
- Under 18’s will be issued with a different colour wristband and all wristbands will only be applied to the person to whom the ticket relates.
- Hazy Days Festival will not be held responsible for any loss or damage to personal belongings.
- By entering the venue you give your consent to being photographed or filmed as a member of our audience. This media may be used for promotional activity.
- Please do not bring tents, camping equipment, gazebos, cooking equipment or any other related items. We advise against bringing pushchairs.
- If you wish to bring a chair, please only bring a small camping chair – please be advised that there will only be certain areas of the site were you will be able to sit. This will be strictly enforced.
- The festival site has a no-smoking policy – there will be a smokers area in place – please use it.
- Please refer to our full Terms & Conditions by visiting the following http://www.hazydaysfestival.com/facility/admission/ or email us at email@example.com for a hard copy
WARNING: EXCESSIVE EXPOSURE TO LOUD MUSIC MAY CAUSE HEARING LOSS
PLEASE BE AWARE THERE MAY BE OFFENSIVE LANGUAGE DURING THE FESTIVAL